A career in the hospitality industry is rewarding, more so when you work at one of the leading hotels and bistros in Preston – and across the north west!
Hotel vacancies in Preston, Lancashire
We advertise vacancies from time to time with various positions available across the hotel.
- Housekeeping team – the housekeeping team is essential in any hotel. Rooms must be cleaned to a high standard every time. With guests leaving and arriving within a short space of time, it is imperative that the housekeeping team work together to keep all areas of the hotel, including the bedrooms, clean to the highest standard. Do you have the energy and the commitment to be part of our housekeeping team?
- Waiting on staff – the Walled Garden Bistro is a go-to culinary destination in Preston and Lancashire as a whole. The food speaks for itself with the waiting on staff providing the ambience to the bistro. Dealing with customer queries and making diners feel welcome and at home is something we expect waiting on staff to do each and every time. Do you have the vision to join our team?
- Chefs and kitchen staff – if you want to work with the best ingredients and develop dishes with flair and imagination, then the kitchen of our Walled Garden Bistro is where you need to be. With award-winning ideas already in place, we want the best culinary talent in our kitchen. Do you have the culinary flair we are looking for?
- Front of house team – welcoming guests to the hotel, dealing quickly and effectively with enquiries and being knowledgeable about the local area are just three factors that make for effective front of house staff. Working with talented people, we have one of the best front of house teams a hotel could want. Would you like to join us?
- Maintenance staff – our landscaped grounds are a delight for many of our guests but these all need to be maintained to the highest standards. The hotel has undergone an extensive refurbishment but this needs to be kept looking luxurious and sumptuous, something that is hard to do if a light bulb needs changing… this is why we rely heavily on maintenance staff to quickly deal with issues around the hotel and its grounds. Do you have what it takes to act on your own initiative?
- Specialist staff – organising a wedding takes patience, tact, diplomacy and creative flair. Working with local, national and global businesses to organise their conference or event takes perseverance, energy and planning. It isn’t for everyone, which is why we look for the best. Are you the wedding or event planner that we are looking for?
Check our website for current vacancies or email your CV to email@example.com