Modern conference facilities at the Barton Grange Hotel
For any company, organisation or agency, hosting a conference is a showcase of their business. You need conference rooms in Preston that are versatile, equipped with modern facilities with your conference managed on the day by a designated member of the hotel conference team.
At Barton Grange Hotel, this is exactly what you get.
Modern conference and meeting rooms in Preston
Within easy reach of the main road network, Barton Grange Hotel has extensive free on-site parking as well as several rooms perfect for business meetings, conferences, interviews, corporate events and exhibitions.
We have a versatile conference suite, plus an additional five meetings. We have a range of suitable options for groups of all sizes, from two delegates to 300. Private business meetings, presentations, workshops and conferences are just some of the events that we host and cater for.
All our corporate conference packages are bespoke, simply because we find every business requires something different from their day;
- Bookings can be for full or half day events
- We also offer competitive residential packages
- Catering can be a cold buffet lunch, or hot lunch and evening meals depending on your requirements
- Dedicated conference manager ensures that everything runs smoothly on the day
Your dedicated conference manager from our conference team will be on hand throughout the day to support you in the hosting of your meeting or conference. They can help you with the use of our modern audio/visual system.
There is also free Wi-Fi for use by you and your delegates, perfect for keeping in touch with what’s going on at the office.
And don’t forget that we are one of only a few hotels with conference facilities in Preston that have an award-winning restaurant on site too.
Book your conference today
Conference at the Barton Grange Hotel
Conference, exhibition, meetings and workshops are all key events that a company will hold. When you do, you want the event to be organised and well-run, with all the smaller details taken care of. Events such as these are important; they are a show case for your company and as such, you are relying on your chosen conference venue in Preston, Lancashire to deliver.
At the Barton Grange Hotel, we have many years of experience in organising, hosting and catering for all kinds of business events.
Modern facilities and versatile space
There are many reasons why we are a popular hotel with conference facilities in Preston;
- Our meetings rooms are stylish but also ergonomically designed for maximum comfort with ‘eight-hour chairs’
- We have a meeting room with its own entrance, foyer and bathroom facilities for when confidentiality and privacy are key
- Free, high speed Wi-Fi
- The latest technology to help your day progress smoothly, including the latest audio and visual equipment, including LCD projectors and hearing loop
- Meeting and conference rooms can be divided to create a more intimate atmosphere if needed
- Plenty of ‘break out rooms’ for smaller workshops and group work
- Light and airy rooms, with air conditioning and adjustable heating systems so you and your audience are never too hot or too cold
- Smaller meeting rooms on the first floor offer the perfect venue for smaller meetings and training session
- Award-winning and flexible catering and refreshments, which can be served in your meeting or conference space; you can also take advantage of separate rooms for lunch and refreshments if you prefer
- A dedicated member of our conference team being available throughout your conference or meeting